At Milestone HCQU West, we offer a wide variety of training topics concerning the physical and behavioral health care of people with intellectual/developmental disabilities (IDD). To support different learning styles and scheduling needs, we offer courses in several platforms including instructor-led, webinar, online, and self-study courses.
All our courses are offered free-of-charge and approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, Office of Developmental Programs. Trainings must be attended in their entirety to receive credit hours for completion. No partial credit will be given.
To enroll in any of our courses, you must have an account in our learning management system, the Milestone HCQU West Learning Center. Signing up is easy and free!
To sign up, all you need is a valid e-mail address! Each e-mail address is unique. Our system uses your email address as your username – it’s how the system identifies you as a unique learner. This helps to ensure the security necessary to give you access to all your personal training activity.
You can use a personal or work e-mail address. Free web-based e-mail services are available such as Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, and Hotmail, just to name a few.
TO SIGN UP:
- Go to Milestone HCQU West Training Center (link to LMS page)
- Click on the link Don’t have an account? Register now
- Enter your e-mail address, set a password.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions and fill out some basic demographic information.
- That’s it! Now you can enroll in courses and access your training history/documentation!