Milestone offers three levels of residential care for our behavioral health clients.
Enhanced Supportive Care
- Provides an independent living setting for clients, staffed by Milestone Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Clients live in one and two bedroom apartments located throughout Wilkinsburg.
- Clients that have transitioned to this level of care have demonstrated the ability to maintain themselves in the community with limited supports.
- Full care residential services provide 24-hour supervision and assistance by Milestone Residential Advisors trained in behavioral health and medical issues.
- Milestone helps new clients find comfortable homes and compatible housemates in neighborhood settings.
- Transportation is provided for work, leisure, health care, shopping and social activities.
- Resident Advisors assist clients with meal preparation, self-care skills and work on specific skill development areas.
- Program offers community apartments to persons who are hearing and hard of hearing.
- As needed, staff visit residents in their apartments as well as in the staff office.
- Level of care is determined by the individualized goal plans. Individuals in this program do not require the full-time availability of staff but do benefit from regular assistance with their activities.
- Many in this program move on to independent living.
For more information about Milestone Residential Services, please call 412-374-9052, ext. 611.