Program Instructor, Monroeville
- Seco Road, Monroeville
Milestone Centers Inc., founded in 1969, is a non-profit agency serving persons with behavioral health challenges and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Milestone’s vision is to work toward a future where persons with any level of disability or challenge are recognized as equal contributors toward the good of society. Our agency oversees 20 residential settings, two outpatient offices, three adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a client drop-in center, habilitation services, and two Health Care Quality Units, based in Butler and Warren, which serve 18 Western Pennsylvania counties. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
Milestone is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. To apply for a position within our agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position in which you are interested.
- Communicates with families, Supports Coordinators, Interdisciplinary team members for assigned caseload.
- Assists in coordinating ISP’s (Individual Service Plans) and other client meetings for assigned caseload in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Completes and updates client records, including physicals, information sheets and releases.
- Assists in the design and implementation of group and individual instruction.
- Directly supervises program participants at required ratio during scheduled work hours within the facility and during community participation supports.
- Implements and documents goal plans, including success rate.
- Provides behavioral supports, including execution of SEEP (Social, Environmental, & Emotional Support Plans), Restrictive Procedure Plans and Behavior Plans as written.
- Provides personal assistance, including lifts and transfers.
- Completes all required paperwork within assigned timeframes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Act 33 and FBI clearances.
- Must complete Act 34, physical, and a TB test before being hired
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus Program