- South Avenue, 15221 and Penn Center Drive, 15235
Milestone Centers Inc., founded in 1969, is a non-profit agency serving persons with behavioral health challenges and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Milestone’s vision is to work toward a future where persons with any level of disability or challenge are recognized as equal contributors toward the good of society. Our agency oversees 20 residential settings, two outpatient offices, three adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a client drop-in center, habilitation services, and two Health Care Quality Units, based in Butler and Warren, which serve 18 Western Pennsylvania counties. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
Milestone is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. To apply for a position within our agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position in which you are interested.
Hours / Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Provides direct service to clients on caseload.
- Completes all clinical documentation within required parameters.
- Provides case management to clients on caseload, which includes but is not limited to, participation in case conferences, psychiatric consultation, linkage and consultation with external service providers and with other levels of care within Milestone.
- Meet or exceed established productivity standards for scheduling and providing direct service (100%scheduling, 60%productivity).
- Function as a member of the treatment team.
- Attend required meetings.
- Participate in clinical supervision.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Master’s degree and a minimum of one year post Master’s experience.
- Licensed prefered in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling
- Act 33 and 34 clearances and FBI clearances
- Must be 18 years of age.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus Program