Resident Advisor, Monroeville
- Haymaker Road, Monroeville
Milestone Centers Inc., founded in 1969, is a non-profit agency serving persons with behavioral health challenges and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Milestone’s vision is to work toward a future where persons with any level of disability or challenge are recognized as equal contributors toward the good of society. Our agency oversees 20 residential settings, two outpatient offices, three adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a client drop-in center, habilitation services, and two Health Care Quality Units, based in Butler and Warren, which serve 18 Western Pennsylvania counties. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
Milestone is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. To apply for a position within our agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position in which you are interested.
Hours / Schedule
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday through Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Provide direct care to consumers in a residential setting:
- Basic hygiene, cooking, cleaning, community outings, assist with financial responsibilities, and client goals.
- Responsible for some transportation and attending medical appointments.
- Team oriented with good communication skills.
- Must be Medication Administration Certified.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet Act 33 clearance requirement.
- Favorable results of Act 34, physical, and a TB test required upon hire.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus Program