- Seco Road, Monroeville
Milestone Centers Inc., founded in 1969, is a non-profit agency serving persons with behavioral health challenges and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Milestone’s vision is to work toward a future where persons with any level of disability or challenge are recognized as equal contributors toward the good of society. Our agency oversees 20 residential settings, two outpatient offices, three adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a client drop-in center, habilitation services, and two Health Care Quality Units, based in Butler and Warren, which serve 18 Western Pennsylvania counties. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
Milestone is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. To apply for a position within our agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position in which you are interested.
Hours / Schedule
9:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. - Rotates with every other weekend off
Primary Work Location
Varies among residential sites
Assist Residential Site Supervisors in the provision of management and support to the overnight staff of the I & DD Residential Program.
- Assists with on-call coverage to ensure that staff are scheduled and provided as described in the ISPs of the clients in each home.
- Provides direct care to clients when needed.
- Ensures that overnight staff provide service in accordance with the client’s ISP so that the client’s health and safety is maintained and quality services are provided
- Assists in monitoring overall compliance with ODP Chapter 6400 regulations in the homes.
- Coordinates and collaborates with Site Supervisors to train, coach, monitor, manage and support Resident Advisors working overnight shifts in all homes including oversight of Medication Administration and acting as a Practicum Observer for Medication Administration as needed.
- Communicates regularly (at least weekly) with Site Supervisors, the Assistant Director and Director of Residential services to provide and receive information, updates and feedback regarding overnight services.
- Maintains a safe environment, which includes but is not limited to, inspecting the Agency fleet vehicles, reporting maintenance needs and monitoring completion of corrective actions related to safety issues and concerns.
- High School diploma/GED
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Minimum of two years’ experience with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including computer proficiency
- Ability to manage and lead staff, monitor customer satisfaction, and quality indicators
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus Program