Service Coordinator, Wilkinsburg
- South Avenue, Wilkinsburg
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 49 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
Hours / Schedule
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Functions as an independent, free-thinking associate capable of making clinically sound decisions based on prior advanced knowledge driven by qualifying education and experience.
- Assesses individual’s strengths, wants and needs through a series of face-to-face, phone and collateral contacts using the principles of MH recovery.
- Assists individuals in the development of individualized, strengths-based service plans after professional assessment has been completed.
- Uses knowledge of Service Coordination rules, regulations, best practices and SPA principles to assist individuals with the attainment of service plan goals.
- Uses professional judgment to determine the appropriate level of assistance necessary from the Service Coordination program to help individuals achieve their goals.
- Acts as the single point of accountability, as defined under SPA principles, for all individuals assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in the human services field or an RN certificate, or
- High school diploma and 12 semester credit hours in the human service field and 2 years direct client contact.
- Valid PA driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Act 33 and 34 clearances and FBI clearances
- Must be 18 years of age.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus Program