Health Care Quality Unit Nurse, Warren, PA
- Hospital Drive, Warren, PA 16365
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 48 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- RN with strong medical experience.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of MR/IDD population a plus.
- Act 33, 34 and FBI clearances.
- Must be 18 years of age.
Description of Duties:
- Provide HCQU trainings and support tasks related to physical healthcare to provider agencies in the nine-county area.
- Completion of Health Risk Profiles.
- Assist with the review of health practices and policy development in areas defined by the Lead County and MOC.
- Assist in reviewing reports and investigations of deaths, injuries, accidents, and hospitalizations for trends and outliers agency and county-wide as requested by county personnel.
- Analyze aggregate health patterns and trends with state, regional, and other HCQU staff.
- Assist in developing and distributing health-related informational materials to individuals and families.
- Facilitate collaborative relationships between agencies and local health care providers such as hospitals and hospice providers.
- Develop and present training and informational materials that will assist, educate, and support caregivers/staff of provider agencies.
- Meet regularly with the Client Services Coordinator and keep him/her aware of problems/needs as they arise.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus Program