Therapeutic Staff Support
- Penn Center Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 48 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Early Childhood Development, Psychology, Sociology, or Human Service field
- A minimum state regulation for BHRSCA Wraparound for TSS
- Act 33, Act 34, and FBI clearances.
- Must be 18 years of age.
Description of Duties:
- Provide one-on-one interventions at home, school, or in a community setting for children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders and/or clinically diagnosed behavioral problems.
- Services include: crisis intervention techniques, immediate behavioral reinforcements, emotional support, time-structuring activities, time-out strategies, and additional psychosocial rehabilitative activities as prescribed in the treatment plan.
- Tasks include specific interventions to stabilize the child or adolescent.
- Support for the family’s efforts to stabilize the child or adolescent and to promote age-appropriate behavior by working with the family.
- Collaboration with other members of the treatment team and other professionals working in the home, school, or community settings and input for Inter-Agency Service Planning Meetings.
- Completes and submits all paperwork for all assigned clients on a timely basis.
- Responsible for submission of check requests and invoices weekly