Direct Support Staff (In private home)
- Penn Hills, PA 15235
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 49 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in the I & DD field preferred
- Valid PA Driver’s License.
- Proof of valid vehicle insurance required.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet Act 33 and FBI Clearances.
- Favorable results of Act 34, physical, and TB test results upon hire.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
Description of Duties:
- Coordinates staff schedules for assigned program.
- Provide direct care, hab services, and transports.
- Communicates with staff, family, and supervisor.
- Maintain home-like therapeutic environment.
- Van maintenance.
Hourly rate is $14.00 per hour.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $1000 Employee Referral Bonus Program