Submit Cover Letter & Resume
Resident Advisor, Part-time
- Sycamore Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet Act 33 and FBI clearances.
- Must complete Act 34, physical, and TB test prior to date of hire.
Description of Duties:
- Available to work: Sunday and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Provide direct care to consumers in a residential setting:Basic hygiene, cooking, cleaning, community outings, assist with financial responsibilities and client goals, passing medication and MAR documentation.
Responsible for some transportation and attending medical appointments.
- Medication administration certified.
- Team oriented with good communication skills.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- Retirement Savings Plan option
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus Program