Submit Cover Letter & Resume
Resident Advisor, Plum
- Colony Square, Plum
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet Act 33 and FBI clearances.
- Must complete Act 34, physical, and TB test prior to date of hire.
Description of Duties:
- Available to work: Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday 2:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Tuesday 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., and Wednesday 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Provide direct care to consumers in a residential setting:
- Basic hygiene, cooking, cleaning, community outings, assist withfinancial responsibilities and client goals, passing medication and MAR documentation.
- Responsible for some transportation and attending medical appointments.
- Medication administration certified.
- Team oriented with good communication skills.
Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.